Thursday, June 25, 2009

I was hit in the head with a pile of bricks today! What did you do?!

ENGLISH HOMEWORK!! OH, VIVA LA ENGLISH HOMEWORK!!

If you you didn't catch the scarcasm, trust me, ITS THERE.

So, to my utter dismay, I am currently procrastinating doing this blog post, trying to avoid the mind-numbing terror that is my engish homework, so bare with me.

Well, well, well. Guess what IS FOREVER GONE FROM MY LIFE FOREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER?!!!!!!!!!! GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOORAYRAYRAYRAY!!!Therefore, since it is over and I no longer wish to speak of it, I shall not. Ever again.

So, my little readers you, I shall be absent from posts for a while during these holidays due to an "oh so fun" family trip away to my grandparents house. Oh. The pure joy of it all. Last time we went there, the boredom seriously made me want to snap both my hands off and slap myself with them. Just like today. Want to know what happened? Well, let us begin:

Chemistry was so unproductive it made me want to cry. We sat in a computer lab doing one of the most stupid activities in the history of stupid. After that, we went back to the stench ridden (really, it smells kinda funky) middle school science lab and began identifying out of two things which was the object and which was the material. HOW OLD ARE WE?!! FIVE?!! Actually, the fact my chemistry teacher actually chose to make a group of fifteen year olds do this moronic exercise is rather insulting. I mean, HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE??

Art was pretty okay-ish. I had it with Natalie (Singer turned Rap star!!! Lolol!!!), but I didn't get that much done. I basically just covered myself in primer. Oh, and that was so much fun to try and scrub off when I got home, which of course was very hard, so I didn't really get it all off. Me being me, I stupidly tryed to play my guitar WITH PRIMER STILL ON ME. So now, my guitar strings are covered with paint-like stuff that now make it sound like a cat being run over (like it didn't sound like that already).

So guys, I'm sorry this entry was pretty damn pittiful, but thats the way today was pretty much. Until next time!

Normally yours,
Kim.

2 comments:

  1. ok kim, i think that my blog thingy works now.. i hope..
    haha you get to go to mudgee!! AND COME TO DUBBO AND SEE ME!!! you know whats really cool. i could come to mudgee when yous are there and see you like every day!! WOOOO.. but i dunno if i will... it would be super dooper awesome though!!

    haha i love you awesomesexy guitar that sounds like a cat being run over!!

    WOOP WOOOP!
    lover you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. keep on singing girl :D

    you play the guitar? AHH!! ((:
    I'm so sad we can't do anything during the holidays.. if you come back early, call us!! we gotta hang and chill :P

    ReplyDelete