Monday, October 12, 2009

Greetings and all that...

Now now, my little readers, before I launch into my teenage angst fuelled assault on various subjects, I must apologize. For I have become one of those annoying people we call the hypocrite. I go on and on and on about how no one updates their blogs etc. when I myself had a brief non-updater episode over September break. And for that, I sincerely apologize. Now, shall we begin? Yes?


I'M BACK BABY!! With a vengence!! A damn sexy vengence!!! Yes!! A VENGENCE!! Because I spent half of my holidays wrangling children of various ages!! AND ITS TOUGHENED ME THE F**K UP!! So... look out I suppose. Any who, what am I going to ramble about this fine (coughNOTcough) afternoon? The (too) Bold and the (mechanacally engineered) Beautiful.


Have you ever sat through an episode of that show? Now, I had a theory: that all daytime television shows had gayass storylines and terrible acting. And oh, how I was correct. For the purposes of my theory, I actually sat through an entire episode of B&B (writhing in pain for the full half hour, please note) to proove this. If this doesn't constitute bad acting and terrible screenwriting, I don't know what will: In the first three minutes, Ridge (come on, we all know him. Don't deny it!) was amidst several scandals (none of which I remember. You see, I watched this episode some time ago and since then, I cannot stand to even glimspe at their overly botoxed faces.). After another twenty-something minutes of "Oh Ridge!!! How could you?!!!" (oh maybe because you're a SLUT.), the ending was, if I can get this right, a young man with a very prominent jaw, a middle aged stick woman, a middle aged man with A-Cup moobs and his mother. After about thirty seconds more or less of mindless yabbering at each other, suddenly (not an exaggeration. Literally, I think it was in the middle of a line) the jaw guy and the mother launch into a full on pashfest, 60's Romeo and Juliet style.
"Oh mother, how could you?" yells Moob Man.
"We're in love!" says the mother
Jaw man has a menacing look on his face. Yes, you read correctly. MENACING.
"Fine then! Just to spite you." And so Moob man grabs stick woman and they have some R+J style fun of their own.
That's pretty much the entire episode, or all that I managed to catch with the minimal amount brain cells I had after I watched an entire episode of that SHIT!! Seriously!! I don't know how the hell it stays on air!! WHO IS WATCHING IT?!! Who ever is needs to be killed! THREE TIMES OVER. OR POSSIBLY MORE IF I HAVE ENOUGH BULLETS OR ENOUGH ENERGY IN MY MACHETE-ING ARM.

Anywho, little fans (pfft. I wish), thats enough passive-aggressive nonsense for one day

Peace out!! I can't believe I just said that..
Kim.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH! Oh kim. I hate the B&B too! Gayass movie indeed :P My aunt watched it.. It haunts me. *ewww* LOL. I hope your holidays weren't that bad. lol. love you. peace.

    ReplyDelete